Delegate prices & packages
All prices are per delegate and exclude VAT
- 08.00 – 17.30
- Fresh morning coffee or tea served with homemade breakfast bars on arrival
- Break for freshly brewed morning coffee or tea served with homemade biscuits
- 2 course buffet lunch served in our Upper Roundel with fabulous garden and coastal views
- Break for freshly brewed afternoon coffee or tea served with homemade biscuits.
- Morning 08.00 – 12.00
- Afternoon 14.00 -18.00
- Break for freshly brewed morning or afternoon coffee or tea served with homemade biscuits.
- Breakfast or afternoon tea can be added
- 08.00 – 11.00
- Breakfast pots
- Natural yoghurt, fruit compote and crunchy museli
- Hale & Hearty Breakfast Burger
- Brogdale sausage patty, hen’s egg, tomato & field mushroom in a toasted bun
- Vegetarian option with double hen’s egg, cooked to order (v)
- Tea & coffee
- Corrs fresh fruit juice
- 15.00 – 17.00
- Kentish cream tea comprising our rustic homemade scones, hedgerow fruit preserve and whipped cream
Facilities & service
- Free wifi
- Free parking
- Meeting room set up as to your requirements
- Still and sparkling water from our own chalk spring
- Projector, screen, flipchart, pens and paper
- Six acres of beautiful gardens to explore during your breaks
- Dedicated manager to look after you throughout your stay
- Priced per deligate
- Minimum 15 delegates
- Prices exclude VAT
- Under 15 delegates? Call us or email.
- Full T&C’s are available in our charging policy
Venue booking enquiries
We look forward to hearing from you
Prefer to speak to someone?
Call Jane or Simon on 01304 851 737
Jane joined the team as our dedicated event manager in August 2013. Jane has over twenty seven years of experience within the wedding industry.
Simon has over 30 years of hospitality and events management experience within successful, quality award winning hotels and restaurants.
Contact Simon on 2001