The Pines Calyx
A unique wellness venue for conferences, events & training
Situated on the stunning East Kent coastline The Pines Calyx has three meeting, dining and presentation spaces set in a stunning organically managed garden. The optimum “thinking space” for conferences, workshops and leadership training. All profits from your venue hire go directly towards our charitable work.
Events/functions & conferencing prices
Bar area only
- Room hire £100 includes use of projector
- Tea/coffee. filtered water and afternoon biscuits £3.50 per person (tea/coffee served 3 times throughout day
- Hire of flip[charts £15 (one-off fee regardless of number used)
- Room hire per hour £12 (part hours will be chargeable at £3 per 15 mins)
Lunch is not offered in this package, but delegates can order food from the tea rooms
- Room hire £200 includes use of projector
- Tea/coffee, filtered water and afternoon homemade biscuits £3.50 per person (tea/coffee served 3 times throughout the day
- 2 course lunch £15 per person
- Hire of flipcharts £15 (one off fee regardless of numbers used).
● Room Hire £375 includes use of projector
● Tea/Coffee, Filtered Water and afternoon homemade biscuits £3.50 per person (Tea/Coffee served 3 times throughout the day)
● 2 course lunch £20 per person
● Hire of Flipcharts £15 (one off fee regardless of numbers used)
- Room Hire £500 includes use of projector
- Tea/coffee, filtered water and afternoon homemade biscuits £3.50 per person (served 3 times throughout the day)
- 2 course lunch £25 per person
- Hire of flipcharts £15 (one off fee regardless of numbers used)
Conference facilities – Whole day packages
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Meeting room set up to your requirements
- Still and sparkling water from our own chalk spring
- Projector, screen, flipchart, pens and paper
- Private garden and terrace
- Additional six acres of beautiful gardens to explore during your breaks
- Dedicated manager to look after you throughout your stay
- All prices quoted are excluding VAT
Whole venue hire for 1 day
- To include table linens and full use of venue and staffed bar facilities all day
- Venue hire £2500
- Corkage – £6.50-£9.50 per bottle depending upon selection (see drinks menu)
We do not offer catering but can advise on various tried and tested suppliers
2 days hire of Pines Cottage
- 4 bedroom cottage
- 2 night stay £640
Full use of all facilities – check in after 2pm check out by 11am
- All prices quoted are excluding VAT
Venue plans & capacity
Conference & presentation space
The circular, domed lower roundel is a light-filled, spacious conference room with rammed-chalk walls, offering panoramic views across the Pines Garden towards the iconic White Cliffs and the English Channel. The natural light and versatility of the lower roundel make it ideal for audio-visual presentations and lectures. Seats up to 80 delegates
Dining & networking space
The upper roundel is perfect for networking events or as a buffet and dining area. It has direct access to the private terrace and garden, an exclusive space for outdoor conferencing and networking. From here you can admire the views across the garden, the English Channel and beyond.
The comma-shaped meeting room is located on the ground floor and is a versatile space offering comfort and seclusion – ideal for smaller seminars or training sessions.
During larger events within the venue, organisers can hire the meeting room to use as a syndicate or breakout space. It is also suitable for exhibition and display purposes.
Private terrace, garden
& woodfired pizza ovens
I’d like to say a very heartfelt thank you to you and the Pines Calyx team for looking after us so very well during the On Purpose CEO Programme residential this week.
In addition to the venue and grounds being absolutely lovely, and most conducive for our participants, you and the team were outstanding in your care and attention to detail. You really made the experience of working at Pines Calyx special, and easy for us.
Executive Programmes Co-ordinator
We look forward to hearing from you
Prefer to speak to someone?
Call Michelle Spain on 01304 851 737