The Pines Calyx
A unique wellness venue for conferences, events & training
Situated on the stunning East Kent coastline The Pines Calyx has three meeting, dining and presentation spaces set in a stunning organically managed garden. The optimum “thinking space” for conferences, workshops and leadership training. All profits from your venue hire go directly towards our charitable work.
Prices, packages & catering
Full day delegate
- 08.00 – 17.30
- Morning coffee and tea with homemade breakfast bars
- Morning and afternoon breaks include freshly brewed coffee or tea served with homemade biscuits
- 2 course buffet lunch served in our Upper Roundel with garden and coastal views
*From £38.00 DDR
Express day delegate
- Morning 08.00 – 12.00
- Afternoon 14.00 -18.00
- Break for freshly brewed morning or afternoon coffee or tea served with homemade biscuits.
- Breakfast or afternoon tea can be added
* From £26.00
- 08.00 – 11.00
- Breakfast pots
- Natural yoghurt, fruit compote and crunchy museli
- Hale & Hearty Breakfast Burger
- Brogdale sausage patty, hen’s egg, tomato & field mushroom in a toasted bun
- Vegetarian option with double hen’s egg, cooked to order (v)
- Tea & coffee
- Corrs fresh fruit juice
- 15.00 – 17.00
- Kentish cream tea comprising our rustic homemade scones, hedgerow fruit preserve and whipped cream
* From £28.00
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Meeting room set up to your requirements
- Still and sparkling water from our own chalk spring
- Projector, screen, flipchart, pens and paper
- Private garden and terrace
- Additional six acres of beautiful gardens to explore during your breaks
- Dedicated manager to look after you throughout your stay
- Priced per deligate excluding VAT
- Minimum booking £540
- Charitable rates available
- Under 15 delegates? Call us or send an enquiry.
- * Custom quotes available upon request.
Venue plans & capacity
Conference & presentation space
The circular, domed lower roundel is a light-filled, spacious conference room with rammed-chalk walls, offering panoramic views across the Pines Garden towards the iconic White Cliffs and the English Channel. The natural light and versatility of the lower roundel make it ideal for audio-visual presentations and lectures. Seats up to 80 delegates
Dining & networking space
The upper roundel is perfect for networking events or as a buffet and dining area. It has direct access to the private terrace and garden, an exclusive space for outdoor conferencing and networking. From here you can admire the views across the garden, the English Channel and beyond.
The comma-shaped meeting room is located on the ground floor and is a versatile space offering comfort and seclusion – ideal for smaller seminars or training sessions.
During larger events within the venue, organisers can hire the meeting room to use as a syndicate or breakout space. It is also suitable for exhibition and display purposes.
Private terrace, garden
& woodfired pizza ovens
I’d like to say a very heartfelt thank you to you and the Pines Calyx team for looking after us so very well during the On Purpose CEO Programme residential this week.
In addition to the venue and grounds being absolutely lovely, and most conducive for our participants, you and the team were outstanding in your care and attention to detail. You really made the experience of working at Pines Calyx special, and easy for us.
Executive Programmes Co-ordinator
We look forward to hearing from you
Prefer to speak to someone?
Call Max or Yolanda on 01304 851 737